The Secretariat is a technical-administrative office of BSCEE.
BSCEE has a permanent Secretariat.
The Secretariat is located at the premises of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, member of the BSCEE. BSCEE members voluntarily, in equal parts are responsible for the operational costs of the Secretariat. The Secretariat shall report its yearly operational budget to the Members’ Conference and the budget must be accepted by the Members’ Conference.
The Secretariat’s duty is:
- to cooperate in the organization of the BSCEE Members’ Conferences
- to prepare minutes after each BSCEE Members' Conference
- to render administrative services to the Chairman in his work within BSCEE
- to complete, amend or modify the text of the Agreement and other documents, according to the resolutions of BSCEE
- to provide organizational and technical support for BSCEE meetings
- to inform the members on the BSCEE events
- to keep updated contact with the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) and, if necessary, with other international institutions and organizations in the sphere of banking supervision
- to manage the official BSCEE website.